About the kit
FULLY FUNCTIONING SCR SYSTEM
SCR Performance Module (Evo), also known as a SCR Delete, communicates with your engine ECU to give you the best engine parameters for stronger performance. This system will eliminate issues related to the SCR / DEF / DPF system.
How it works
The SCR Performance Module (Evo) is a plug and play unit that ties into your existing ACM connections and will clear active faults relating to the aftertreatment system. By installing this system you will not need to reprogram your ECU again.
"Soot Level High"
- "Engine Derate Active" status due to DPF / SCR faults
- "Regen System, no DEF needs to be added"
- "SCR Performance is low, will start derate in 180 minutes"
- "Service SCR system 5 MPH limit"
- Every sensor that the aftertreatment module controls
EGR Performance Module Evo
- The EGR Performance Module (Evo) should be installed at the same time as the SCR Performance Module (Evo). This will ensure the aftertreatment system is wholly bypassed avoiding future issues.
SCR PERFORMANCE MODULE EVO GALLERY
In the box
WHAT COMES WITH THIS SYSTEM
THIS SYSTEM FITS ON
2011, 2012, 2013
D11, D13, D16
2011, 2012, 2013
MP7, MP8, MP10
HOW TO INSTALL THIS SYSTEM
What is the shipping cost and how long will it take to deliver?
We offer free shipping on all US orders and $30 for Canada orders, which you should receive in 3 - 5 business days. Shipping times may vary depending on your location. Overnight delivery is also available for an additional cost.
What is your warranty policy?
Our 1 year warranty covers the module and the harness.
What is your return policy?
Returns are accepted up to 60 days after the date of purchase.
How long does this module last?
With durability in mind, our modules are built to last the lifetime of your truck. Completely sealed in an aluminum enclosure, all electronics are coated with high grade epoxy to protect it from corrosion. It will withstand vibration, extreme temperatures and the normal wear and tear of your truck.