EGR Performance Module ISM CM 870 / 875 | 03-07 | CU111M
Provides a complete and reliable solution for your Cummins ISM CM870/CM875 Engine. Will work on all HP engine ratings and will help you restore your fuel mileage and remove Active EGR Faults.
- Eliminate EGR Fault Codes
- Always can put back to factory
- No Footprint left behind
- No changes made to ECM
How does it work
The EGR performance module is intended to communicate with your engine ECU to give you complete bypass of EGR parameters for increased overall performance. It has 2 connections that ties into your existing EGR Valve and EGR Differential Pressure sensor connections.
The system does not need the EGR Valve or the EGR Differential pressure sensor to be in working condition. As soon as you install this system, it will clear any Active Faults relating to the EGR system. Comes as a piggy pack system and will not require any additional Cummins Insite programming or tools to install this system.
This system will be undetected by any software and will still be able to perform the EGR Function Test with Cummins software.
DIY How-To Video
Similar to ISX Install
- MID 128 PID 27 FMI 3 (Fault Code 2271) EGR Valve Motor fault
- MID 128 PID 27 FMI 4 (Fault Code 2272) EGR Valve Motor fault
- MID 128 SID 27 (Fault Code 2271, 2277, 2278) EGR Valve Motor fault
- MID 128 PID 27 FMI 13 (Fault Code 2348) EGR Valve Motor fault
- MID 128 SID 146 FMI 4 (Fault Code 2351) EGR Valve Position Sensor fault
- MID 128 SID 146 FMI 3 (Fault Code 2352) EGR Valve Position Sensor fault
- MID 128 SID 146 FMI 6 (Fault Code 2353) EGR Valve Position Sensor fault
- MID 128 SID 146 FMI 7 (Fault Code 2357) EGR Valve Position Sensor fault
- MID 238 PID 411 FMI 0 (Fault Code 1899) EGR Differential Pressure sensor issue fault
- MID 128 PID 411 FMI 3 (Fault Code 2273) EGR Differential Pressure sensor issue fault
- MID 128 PID 411 FMI 4 (Fault Code 2274) EGR Differential Pressure sensor issue fault
- 1456 FMI 5 (Fault Code 2349) EGR Valve Motor fault
- 128:F13 PID 027 EGR Motor Fault
- 128:F04 PID 027 EGR Motor Fault
- 128:F00 155 EGR Diff Pressure Sensor Fault
- 128:F04 155 EGR Diff Pressure Sensor Fault
- (OEM Part Numbers: 4955422RX, 4955422, 4921728)
What is in the box
2004-2007 - Cummins ISM
Volvo (ISM CM870 Engine)
Kenworth (ISM CM870/CM875 Engine)
Peterbilt (ISM CM870/CM875 Engine)
International (ISM CM870/CM875 Engine)
Freightliner (ISM CM870/CM875 Engine)
Western Star (ISM CM870/CM875 Engine)
Mack (ISM CM870/CM875 Engine)
What it does not do!
The system does not change your barometric pressure settings like other delete kits. This is not the proper way to bypass the EGR system on the ISM Cummins. The barometric EGR bypass still requires you to have a fully working EGR system, which means you need to have a working and fault free EGR Valve, and EGR Differential Pressure sensor. This barometric bypass may also experience low power issues, rough idle, poor fuel mileage.
The module may or may not increase the horsepower or torque of your engine, depending on if you have active faults. Installing the system will allow your engine to run cooler and it will eliminate the soot intake into the combustion chamber. The results will enable you to run your ISM engine at peak performance without doing anything to the engine computer through programming.
This OFF-HIGHWAY performance module is intended solely for closed-course racing and off-highway use and may not be legal. This product cannot be used on any vehicles registered or certified for highway use. Please check you're local, state, and federal laws before purchasing. This product is only available outside the US.