Can I use my OTR Diagnostics subscription on multiple devices?
Can OTR Diagnostics do parameter changes? ie, speed limiters, cruise limiters
Do I need a paid subscription plan to use OTR Diagnostics?
To activate any advanced features beyond that you will need an active subscription to our plan.
How do I renew my subscription?
You will get a notification three days before your renewal date that your card will be charged.
Do I have to pay for updates? How do I get updates?
With OTR Diagnostics you never have to pay extra to get updated to the latest version. Being a mobile-based app we post updates regularly and we recommend you set to auto-update or check in regularly as the app will evolve and improve often. You can do this by visiting the app store, for apple make sure to select the second one on the list as updates do not show up under sponsored listings.
What if the Google Play store will not let me download the app?
Your Google Play Store may be out of date and will need to be updated.
- Open the Google Play Store App
- Tap Settings
- Scroll down to Play Store Version
- Tap to check for an update. If there is an update option select it and allow it to update
- Then try downloading the OTR Diagnostics App again
If the app still will not download you may need to reset the Google Play Store. Follow the steps below.
- Go to your device settings
- Apps Tab
- Scroll down to Google Play Store
- Tap Storage
- Tap Clear Data
- Try to download the OTR Diagnostics App again
What happens if I sell or switch trucks?
Does OTR Diagnostics require internet connection?
Will OTR Diagnostics work on my iPad or tablet?
What do I need to use OTR Diagnostics?
- An OTR Diagnostics Account
- A Truck
- A Compatible Smartphone
- An OTR Adapter(and any harness needed to connect to the truck)
iOS software & device requirements
- iOS 13 minimum
- iPhone 6S & Greater (Does not work on iPhone 6 or older)
Android software & device requirements
- Android 7.0 - 12.0 (The app might experience some issues if used on a device running later than this version)