OTR Performance is a eCommerce & SAAS based business with a mission to provide software and hardware tools for the transportation industry. We are looking for an Android developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Visit: otrperformance.com for more information.
- Develop quality mobile applications in Java for Android applications.
- Be able to work on embedded projects that contain various controllers of the vehicle.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features along with bug fixes.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications.
- Take end-user requirements and turn them into a real-world solution, Design and implement testable and scalable code.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in Android
- Have published one or more Android apps in the google play store
- A deep familiarity with Java
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience in Automotive protocols such as CAN, UDS, J1939 a plus.
- Experience with Amazon AWS ecosystem is a plus.
- Experience with iOT and Bluetooth knowledge is a plus.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and email protocols.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new software and technology.
- Android developer, software engineer, software developer, mobile app developer,
Looking to learn more? Check out our other blog posts.
- How long should a forced DPF regeneration last?
- Tell-tale symptoms of a successful (or unsuccessful) forced DPF regeneration.
- What is face plugging? How does it happen? How can I fix it?
- What happens if your truck can no longer regen?
- What is Forced DPF Regen?
- Common DPF questions Answered!
- What does poor DEF quality Mean?
OTR Diagnostics allows you to read and reset fault codes, view live data, and run advanced diagnostic functions, including forced DPF regen with your mobile phone or tablet. Select which engine you have for your diagnostic package.
The OTR Reset Tool is specific to which model and engine you have. Select which engine for more specific details.